tribe/m

tiny titties & bras

Brett Sun, August 14, 2011 - 11:54 AM by

I don't see why women who have tiny titties have to wear bras. I like the natural look and I find it very beautiful to be hold.

Re: tiny titties & bras

✪datpotter Mon, August 15, 2011 - 7:20 AM by

The ladies I know were them cuz their nipples are too sensitive and like wearing a layer over them.

Mark Mon, August 15, 2011 - 7:39 PM by Mark

I think one of the advantages of small breasts for women is that they do not require a bra. However, the decision to wear a bra or go without is ultimately up to each individual woman and whatever their reason I would never question it.

Karl Tue, August 16, 2011 - 8:00 AM by Karl

I don't mind seeing hard nipples poking through shirts on women who don't wear bras.

Rod Man Tue, August 16, 2011 - 1:26 PM by Rod Man

Karl, Same here!

Brett Wed, August 17, 2011 - 8:39 PM by

I was doing laundry and the matic one day and two young girls walked in and they were not wearing any bras. you can see their tits right through their wife beaters. I sparked a huge boner and they were looking at me while I tried to reposition. there were about 20 people doing their clothes. if they were alone, I would have asked them if they wanted a ride. They walked by me a few times and you can tell they didn't have any deoderant on either. it was a very hot day to say the least. That is why I brought it out in the topic zone. I can see the sensitivity thing, but I like it. I work in a very large establishment and see this all the time. If only they knew I had a huge boner under my work uniform...

Lester Sat, August 27, 2011 - 2:42 PM by Lester

Personally, I just love little ones, regardless of what they are wearing, or not wearing. I think "A" cup bras can be very pretty, and I think perky little breasts can be awesome without a bra, too.

When I get a peek down a blouse, and there's a completely uncovered breast just waiting there to be looked at, I love it. But, if I look down a blouse, and there are small breasts cupped in a pretty little bra, it looks just as nice to me. I guess there's just isn't any way that I don't like to see small breasts.