Advertisement

Men who like smaller boobs....

topic posted Mon, April 9, 2007 - 4:45 AM by  Li
Share/Save/Bookmark
Any other women tend to find that they're lovely and less aggressive than men who shout their mouths off about big breasts? It's why I'm glad I have 34A breasts, I do genuinely think I attract better men. :)
posted by:
Li
offline Li
United Kingdom
Advertisement
  • jim
    jim
    offline 6

Re: Men who like smaller boobs....

Tue, April 17, 2007 - 8:09 AM
    I think 34A is the perfect seize for breasts. Lovely, perky small breasts, OMG that just turns me on....Smaller is better.......big ones just get in the way and women who have them think its what makes them hot but what makes a woman hot is attitude and what makes her pretty is a nice smile, warm personality and perky tities.
    • Re: Men who like smaller boobs....

Thu, November 15, 2007 - 11:16 AM
      Count me in. I much prefer smaller breasts. I think it was an article in Playboy years ago that reported reasearch that did indeed show that more agressive, physical, jock type men prefered big breasts. I guess that leave the small, cute, pert, tiny, itt bitty breasts to the less agressive, more intellectual, thinking men. Thank goodness.
  • Unsu...

Thu, November 15, 2007 - 1:50 PM
    Being a breast man, the size is not all that important although I love the tits that fit my hands perfectly which are usually smaller tits.

Tue, December 25, 2007 - 8:23 PM
    Ever go jogging with a woman who has really big breasts?
    Probably not =)
    it seems painful to have big ones....more women should get reductions instead of implants
    Here here for tiny titties!!!

Sun, January 13, 2008 - 2:05 PM
    def. a subscriber to the theory that more then a mouthful is a waste, the smaller the better and a bonus if they have nice big nips ;)~

Tue, January 22, 2008 - 8:24 PM
      I have found that many women with smaller breasts have much more sensitive breasts and nipples. They are more easily aroused with nipple play and sucking that women with larger breasts. Its like the fat of larger breasts, and breasts are fatty tissue, insulates the nerves making the smaller breast more sensitive to my attention. I had a lover with very small but very lovely breasts that could reach orgasim just from sucking on her fantastic dark semi puffy nipples. Remember that women are as different as the clouds in the sky so no rule is 100% true for all. I do enjoy small breasts, "flatchests" tiny titteys, ta tas, chi chis, or what ever you call them. So beautiful so fresh so fiminine.

Kisses kisses, Darlins

Thu, January 31, 2008 - 6:55 PM
        In general, I think it is true that the smaller breasts are more sensitive. I once had a girlfriend, now just a special friend, who had A-cup breasts, and I could give her unlimited orgasms with nipple play. Fully clothed, even. I loved giving her orgasms in public places. Funny story, though, when we first started going together. She was complaining that her pretty little push-up bras didn't work the way they were advertised, she just didn't seem to be getting the promised cleavage. I asked her what size they were, she said 32-b. I put her in my truck, and drove her to the nearest Fredericks. I picked out a beautiful black lace number in 32-a, and told her to go try it on. She said, "No, this is an A, and I'm a B." I convinced her to try it, and it looked great. It gave her the most beautiful cleavage, just like it was supposed to. But she actually cried because she was an A-cup. I couldn't convince her that it didn't matter the cup size, she looked good. What does a slim, pretty lady need with big breasts? She actually tried to get me to buy her a set of larger breasts. I DON'T THINK SO!!!!!
  • Unsu...

Thu, January 31, 2008 - 7:29 PM
    While I love prefer big boobs, I love all sizes. It really isn't the size that is important (although I've already stated that I prefer big boobs) but rather the person to whom they belong. A woman with self confidence, comfortable with herself (whether she's a 34A or a 44DD).

Recent topics in "tiny titties and those who love them"

Topic Author Replies Last Post
Time for me to move on. offlineLester 0 June 25, 2014
Thank you! offlineLester 1 May 3, 2012
Alright, I need some help with an experiment. offlineLester 8 April 18, 2012
tiny titties & bras 6 August 27, 2011